The Camlock bracket is the main outside re-usable component of the system. Made from cast steel, it is easily usable for the next 30 years.
The Camlock connects to the Snaptie on the outside of the form ply. It holds the 2 X 4 waler in place.
With the way the Camlock holds 2 X 4s in place there are no nails required.
The Quicker Hand Set System
- Cam Lock Bracket engages the loop-end tie, securely holding the 2×4 waler into place.
- Stiffback Clamps attach to Cam Lock Brackets anywhere a 2×4 Stiffback member is needed
- Self-centering plastic cushion cones seat tightly to the form providing a neat & clean breakback
- Cam Lock ties are self spreading with a metal washer embedded into each cone
- 1”, 1 1⁄2”, or 2” depth cones or washers
- Cam Lock ties eliminate the need for long and short end ties by utilizing one standard end length
Typical Form Design
- Typical tie pattern is 16”x24” using common forming materials (2×4 lumber and 3⁄4” plywood form face)
- 2250# safe working load (2:1 safety factor) adjust tie pattern/pour rate according to specific job requirements
- Uses less lumber and requires less nailing than other typical wood-based hand-set systems
- Customizable and flexible system—adaptable to most other types of wall forming systems
- Stackable—use with Scaffold Brackets